Free background from VintageMadeForYou

25 July 2017

Winner and Top 5 for Challenge # 10

Here is the  Winner and Top 5 for Challenge # 10

The Design Team would like to thank
everyone who entered our Challenge
they enjoyed looking at all your entries
So without further a do 

Here are the Winner and Top 5

Winner  Chosen by Random Org

is 

No. 22 - Kaarten von ons Mam


Now onto the Top 5
chosen by our lovely 

No. 5 - Janice


No. 21 - Ingunn


No. 41 - Larissa


No. 93 -Nick


No. 40 - Heather Mills



Congratulations Ladies
Please take your Top 5 badge for your blog

4 comments:

  1. Happy to see I'm the winner of this challenge, thank you.
    congrats to the other ladies,
    regards Ans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Top5 pick. I´ll display the badge with proud on my blog page. Congratulations to the winner and the other top picks/Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top five!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card amongst the top 5.
    I wil proudly display your badge in my blog:)
    Ingunn

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take anonymous comments.